B2B-Meetings - How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. 20 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts.
1) Registration | until 22nd September 2020, 04:00 p.m.
Register via the green button "Register now" and submit a collaboration profile (marketplace item) describing your activities and business proposals. Profiles have to be submitted in English.
2) Set up your Business profile
Create a strong profile (marketplace item) which will raise your visibility to others on this platform. Make it clear and concise. In your profile you can state what kind of technology/product/expertise you are offering, what kind of cooperation you are looking for and which ideas you would like to discuss with potential collaboration partners. A good profile will significantly generate more meetings.
3) Request meetings | until 23rd September 2020 01:10 p.m.
Be active not reactive. From 18th of August on you can request meetings and will receive meeting requests.
Each participant is able to book meetings with each other participant according to their time availability.
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals
- Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate. It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
4) Technical preparations for virtual meetings
- Use a desktop computer or laptop where both Webcam and Microphone is installed
* Check your audio quality, using headphones is highly advised
* Use a good webcam to improve the image quality
- Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App
- Check your time-zone
Log-in and select "Edit my profile" to check your current time zone selection. If this is not the time zone you are located during the meetings please change accordingly.
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser preferably
- Internet Edge Browser only works for Version IDs 80+ (Chromium edition)
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call feature of your browser. You should be able to see yourself!
5) Build connections
A few days before the event you will be able to check your meeting agenda online or via the b2match app. This meeting schedule gives information about the time, the link to the video call and who you are going to meet.
To start the virtual meetings:
- Access the web platform and be online at least 5 minutes before your meetings start.
You can access your meeting schedule via Menu "Meetings" in the top right corner.
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- Close your Video Call meeting timely.
Please leave the call in time as you or your meeting partner can have a subsequent meeting right after. A watch is indicating the remaining meeting time.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.