B2B-Meetings (on site and virtual)
Technical progress requires new concepts to master industrial and strategic challenges - Symbiotic mechatronics as a new paradigm
The B2B-Meetings are an important part of the conference "International Forum Mechatronics". The scheduled face-to-face meetings offer an ideal opportunity to identify potential cooperation partners and to establish interesting business contacts. Every participant selects his conversation partners individually and has 20 minutes to exchange about their projects and products.
Participation in the B2B-Meetings is free of charge.
Besides the participation on site, virtual participation is also possible!
Register for the B2B-Meetings here.
About the conference "International Forum Mechatronics" (on site)
23 - 24 Sept. 2020
The annual conference is the European marketplace for the technological presentation and discussion of research and development results from science and industry, for the initiation of new partnerships and for increasing innovation dynamics in the participating economic areas (mainly Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy).
Expected number of participants: 250-350
The programme will include Keynotes, Best Practice Examples, Open Labs, Playgrounds, Workshops, an exhibitor area and a social evening event.
Conference language will be German, but simultaneous translation from German into English will be provided.
For participation in the conference (on site only) a separate registration is necessary. The details about the conference programme you can find here.
Register for the conference here.
Main topics of the B2B-Meetings
- DIGITAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- DIGITAL TWINS
- MODELLING & SIMULATION
- MECHATRONICAL SYSTEMS
- AUTOMATION & DRIVES
- SMART PRODUCTION
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR INDUSTRIES
- INDUSTRIAL SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Publish and showcase your most favourable projects, products, services or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Initiate (cross-border) contacts and co-operations in a time and cost-efficient way
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results and trends
- Meet and share views with industry experts and researchers
Who can you meet at the Event?
- Research institutions
- Cluster organizations
- Public associations/agencies
Consultants are only allowed to take part in the B2B-Meetings, when they are able to offer a specific expertise in the fields of mechatronics/industry 4.0. This expertise has to be clearly described in the collaboration profile (marketplace item).